If you're riding in a car as a passenger, there's always the option to mark yourself as a passenger during the drive and after the drive is recorded. If for any reason you want to completely remove the recorded drive from the app, you also have the option to Delete the drive. Here's how to mark yourself as a passenger or delete a drive:
- After the drive is recorded and processed tap on the Trips screen
- Next, tap on the specific drive you want to change
- Scroll to the bottom and you'll see the option to mark yourself as a Passenger or Driver
- Below these two options you'll see an option to Delete this trip
- If you're in an active drive as a passenger, you should see the lock screen below when you open up the app. You can mark yourself as a passenger from the lock screen or end the trip as well.